- Full payment is required at least 1 day prior to the start of the course.
- Registration fees are mandatory for new students. All new students have to pay registration fees. For registered students re-enrolling, registration fees are waived.
- Extra transport and parking charges may apply and are not included in the course fees. Students may need to arrange transport and parking at their own expense.
- If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- Berlitz Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Students must score at least 60% at the end of level Test in order to receive a Berlitz Certificate of Completion at the end of a CEFR Level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- One-to-One (Private) and Duo Learning (Semi-private) of 30 hours must be completed within 6 months from the date of the first class taken.
- One-to-One (Private) and Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) students must inform the Institute at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation or rescheduling of a session otherwise it will be counted as taken (Absent charge).
- You may receive occasional updates from Berlitz Bahrain through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our customer team in case you would not like to receive these alerts.
- Marketing Campaigns of Special Offers with discounts are applicable on course fees only, payments must be made as per terms and conditions of the campaign and for courses starting on or after the mentioned date.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or special offers.
- The ‘Bahrain Executive Regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Value Added Tax (VAT)’ have been published and it is now confirmed that VAT will be introduced across the Bahrain as of 1st January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%.
- Please note that as of 1st January 2018, the fees charged on all goods or services by Berlitz Bahrain will be subject to VAT as prescribed under the Federal Decree-Law No. (8) Of 2017 on value added taxes.
- The Executive Regulations (Articles 25, 25, 70 and 80) have clarified that VAT will be due on invoices issued before 1st January 2018, where the actual part or all of goods/services is on or after that date. In order to comply with the statutory requirements, we will therefore have to raise additional invoices for VAT due on the portion of goods/services charged in 2017, but supplied or otherwise derived on or after implementation date i.e. 1st January 2018.
- Cancellation in 7 or more days before the start of a group course = 100% refund of the course fee.
- Cancellation in 5 or fewer days before the start of the course = no refund.
- Canceling attendance after the start of a group course forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- The course payment will be valid for 6 months from the date of the first class taken. After that, it will be considered as expired.
- Canceling an ongoing One-to-One (Private) or Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) course forfeits the student’s right to claiming any refund.
- If the course is postponed or canceled by Berlitz Bahrain, it is possible to avail a 100% refund of the course fee.
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Books and other learning material that are used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- The number of days to process a refund will be 30 working days.
- Full payment or signed agreement is required in advance to confirm the start date and commence the training.
- At least 24 hour notice must be provided to our Corporate training coordinator for cancellations or re-scheduling else the session will be counted as taken.
- If students do not attend a lesson, the session will still be counted as taken.
- Make up lessons won’t be arranged if participants miss any sessions.
- Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the level Test in order to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- Berlitz reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refund policy applies as per terms and conditions of the agreed training contract.
HAPPY HOUR DISCOUNT
- Offer valid upon full payment for a complete One-to-One (Private) and Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) language courses only (minimum 30 hours for One-to-One).
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Offer not applicable to registration fee, learning material, or Online self-study platforms.
- The course payment will be valid for 6 months. After that, it will be considered as expired.
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The course has to be completed with 6 months of the starting date.
- All classes have to be between 13:30 and 16:30.
- Any cancelation or change to the schedule has to be requested at least 24 hours before the course.
- Discounts are applicable on course fees only and are not refundable.
- Full payment must be at least one week before the end of the promotion.
- All courses booked must start on or after 1st of July 2020 to avail the discount.
- Bookings for 1 or 2 courses will be valid for 6 months after payment.
- Bookings for 3 or more courses will be valid for 12 months after payment.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions or special offers.
- Discount can be availed at the institute or online, from June 30 to August 30th.
- Discount does not apply to the registration fee, books/material, audio CD’s, software, BVC classes.
- Berlitz Bahrain’s decision on all matters related to this offer shall be final, binding and cannot be challenged.
- Berlitz Bahrain Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy apply.
KIDS & TEENS COURSES
- Full payment is required at least 7 days prior to the start of the course.
- The child’s place is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to children if fees are outstanding.
Punctuality and attendance
- Children should attend all the lessons of a course for a greater benefit.
- Please ensure the child visits the bathroom before being dropped off to lessons.
- For their safety, parents must personally hand over the child to the teacher.
- Children should bring their own small water bottle, pencil‐case with coloring pencils etc.
- Children must always be picked‐up promptly and no more than 5 minutes after end of lesson.
Health and Safety
- Berlitz Bahrain is an educational institute and the rights of all learners must be respected. Children should leave class with minimum disruption. No play, running around or loud noises. • If an emergency prevents you from collecting your child on time, please notify the center promptly and provide the name of the person collecting your child (preferably with a note signed by yourself).
- We will not, under any circumstances release your child unless the above is adhered to. Kindly ensure the person collecting comes to reception 5 minutes before the end of the lesson.
- Your child will only be supervised during their lessons. Please be aware Berlitz Bahrain cannot be responsible for the welfare of your child, before and after their lessons timings.
- We care for your child’s safety, please supervise your child closely at all times outside lessons while at the center.
Sickness and Accidents
- Children should not be brought to lessons when they are unwell.
- Berlitz Bahrain has the right to exclude a child who, in the opinion of the manager, is unable to fully participate in class or presents a potential health risk to other children and staff.
- Parents of a child who becomes unwell when at any of the centers will be promptly contacted and requested to immediately collect the child.
- We are serious about your child’s safety. In the unlikely event that your child has an accident resulting in harm or injury, you will be contacted immediately and, if appropriate, an ambulance will also be called on your behalf.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws and regulations of the Emirate of Dubai. The Courts at Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Berlitz Bahrain or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, agents or suppliers shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, including without limitation damages for loss of profit, accuracy of results, loss of data, work stoppage, or computer failure. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
- The Credit/Debit card details provided by you for benefiting from the services on the Website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a Credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit card. The said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on the Website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the Website. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of this Website.
- We may occasionally take photographs or record videos of our students for promotional or editorial purposes. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you irrevocably consent to these photos, videos and any comments you may provide to be copyrighted and published by Berlitz Bahrain, in print or electronically with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including in public campaigns, fundraising activities, internal communication, presentations, software, newsletter, teaching materials and Web content.