• sets out the types of personal information we collect;
• explains how and why we collect and use your personal information;
• explains how we protect the personal information we collect; and
• explains the rights and choices you have in relation to your personal information.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in BHD.
Personal information we collect
When you register to our services, we may collect:
• Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number;
• Your interests, preferences and inquiries.
When you make an online purchase with us or browse our Websites, we may collect:
• Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered / purchased and how you paid);
• Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Websites, Mobile Apps and public networks and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites);
• Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers); and
• Information about your precise geolocation.
• Personal information you provide about yourself;
• Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you including information about the emails you open and links in them that you click on; and
• Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
Other sources of personal information
• review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold; and
• improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
We may be required by law to collect personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. If you choose not to provide your personal information to be used in accordance with this Policy, you will still be able to visit our Platforms but you may not be able to access certain options, products or services, and in some cases we may not be able to fulfil a service you request.
Why and how we use your personal information
Make our Services available to you
We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, including:
• Processing your orders and refunds; and
• Managing the accounts you hold with us.
This is so we can provide the services to you in line with our contractual obligations to you.
Personalise your experience
We may use your personal information to personalise the marketing messages we send to you and to make them more relevant and interesting, as this is in our legitimate business interests. Where necessary we will obtain your consent first. We may use your personal information for this purpose in the following ways:
• Using your online browsing behaviour as well as your in-store and online purchases to help us better understand you as a customer and provide you with personalised offers and services;
• Providing you with relevant marketing communications (including by email, post, telephone, SMS, or online advertising), relating to products and services we offe. As part of this, online advertising may be displayed on Our Websites and on other organisations’ websites and online media channels. We may also measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications and those of our suppliers and partners;
• To help us to better understand you and provide you with services and marketing communications, that are relevant to your interests, we combine personal information we collect when you make purchases in-store with personal information collected from our Websites.
Contact and interact with you
We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, in order to:
• Contact you about our Services, for example by phone, email or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us;
Manage and improve our day-to-day operations
We analyse information about how you use our services to:
• Manage and improve our Websites and Mobile Apps;
• Help to develop and improve our product range, services, stores, information technology systems, know-how and the way we communicate with you;
• Detect and prevent fraud or other crime.
It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand any issues with our services to improve it.
Sharing personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
We work with carefully selected Service Providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining data, processing payments and advertising. We only share personal information that enables our Service Providers to provide their services.
Some of the Service Providers we work with operate online media channels, and they place relevant online advertising for our products and services, on those online media channels on our behalf. For example, you may see an advert for our products and services when you use a particular social media site.
Sharing personal information with other organizations
We may share personal information with other organisations in the following circumstances:
• if any applicable law or a public authority says we must share the personal information;
• if we need to share personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
How we protect personal information
We maintain physical, technical, and organisational safeguards to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and destruction. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
We operate channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. We monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels about us so that we can improve our services.
If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, email us at email@example.com.
However, we will retain and use your registration information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
All marketing communications we send to you will provide you with a way to withdraw your consent to future marketing. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out from receiving these communications or change your account settings, this will remove you from marketing lists.
Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing communications you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding the services or products you bought from us and responses to enquiries made to us, and that we may hold your details on a suppression list so we don't send you marketing communications in the future.
Cookies and similar technologies
Improve the way our work
Cookies allow us to improve the way our Websites work so that we can personalise your experience and allow you to use many of their useful features.
Deliver relevant online advertising
Aggregate data, data analytics and social media functionality
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyse patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse Platform use, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Platforms’ content, layout, products and services, and we may appoint third parties to do this on our behalf, as set out above.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to our Platforms. This information may include which webpage you just came from, which webpage you next go to, what browser you are using, your device and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of our Platforms, and do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you.
If you use buttons on our Platforms linked to social media or similar sites (for example "Like" and/or "Share" buttons), content from our Platforms may be sent back to that other website or service and, depending on your privacy settings, may be privately or publicly visible (for example to friends, followers, or generally to anyone who has access to your profile page).
You have the right to see or access the personal information we hold about you. To receive a copy, please write email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
• rectify the information we hold about you;
• erase your personal information;
• restrict our use of your personal information;
• object to our use of your personal information;
• withdraw any consents you have provided for our use of your personal information;
• receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability); and
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, or out of date, please email us at email@example.com to report your concerns and we will take appropriate steps to amend our records.
Please note that we will likely require additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.